About Us

Chris has always loved cars. From memories working on cars in his childhood with his Dad, to his experience working for a few 
large, Franchise Dealerships as he got older, he has always had a passion for them.

While he working for the bigger franchise dealerships, he soon realized there was a lot he did not agree with. 
For example, their pressuring, dishonest sales processes. He is a very genuine, honest guy and felt that with 
all of the tactics, sales verbiage and environment, that he could not do things the way he wanted or really be 
able to be himself with his customers. 

His wife, Jaiden, has been an office manager/marketing specialist in the field of customer service for over 5 years and loved it. She is a happy, 
positive and caring person who genuinely cares about her clientele. She got into the love of cars after meeting Chris at the young age of 18. 

They are originally from SLC, Utah and moved to Oregon at 19 with a dream of building their own business & creating a beautiful future for them 
and their families. They had quite the story making the big leap and learning all they did to get to where they are today. They always knew they 
wanted to start their own business. To create something that they could infuse with their values, creativity, work ethic, customer service, 
knowledge and service while also contributing to their community. After much thought, not a penny to their name and a dream in their hearts, the 
young 23 year old couple was ready to start their own quality, pre-owned auto dealership!


What We Provide

Together, they have been shaking up the auto industry now for over 4 years in the great, small town of Dallas, Oregon. They sell to people from 
all over the state as well as out of state and have over 140 FIVE STAR reviews on Google! They've won multiple rewards including, 
CarGuru's Top Rated Dealer, 2020 Young Professionals Award and the biggest being the 2020 Best of The Willamette Valley for Pre-Owned 
Auto Dealership Award!

They bring to the table what not many "Used Car Dealerships" provided which is a NO PRESSURE, Honest, fun and EASY environment & Process 
from start to finish! Here, you don't have to worry about "being sold," pressured, taken advantage of or paying more than what vehicles are 
actually worth. They are totally transparent, honest and here to provide you with the vehicle that's right for YOUR needs!
They have a wonderful Sales Representative named Adam, who has been with them now for 2 years and also has a passion for cars 
and servicing customers. The last addition to our team is Nolan, our very driven Detailer who works part-time and has a love for 
cars and detailing! 
 
Synergize Auto is a Credit Union Direct Lending Dealership with same day financing available, offer affordable warranties for assurance, 
vehicle inspections, FREE Carfax reports, they accept trade-ins, do consignments and provide an honest, no pressure experience!

If you don't see what you're looking for on the lot, they’ll help you FIND it! You give them the details on what you want and they'll do 
their best to find it for you!

All we ask is for 10% of your trust and to let us earn the other 90%.

 

For a Pre-Owned, local Dealership you can trust, Synergize Auto is a must!

Apply Now